Sunday, November 28, 2010

Times are a changing....


So after a year and a half, I've decided to start blogging again! I'm hoping to be able to keep my family (those who don't have facebook!) up to date with all the happenings of the 'little Lyman's'...meaning Carter and Shae'. Speaking of, a lot has changed since my last post well over a year ago! We have recently welcomed a new member into our family. Shae' Delain Lyman was born October 29th, 2010 at 4:08a.m. A girl...wow...still not sure what to do with her.....I know Carter is my only other child, but after 2 years with him, girl stuff seems a bit foreign and VERY overwhelming! She is a doll baby, though, and she is making her mark in our little family already :)

So much more I want to say (after all, I've got a year and a half to catch up on!) but I hear my 2 year old waking up....so I better run for now! More to come this week!!!

No comments: