Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas Eve!!!  Hard to believe, but it's here!  We are in Mississippi with my family spending this holiday.  I'm loving the relaxing and time with my family, even if a part of me is missing being in my own home with my little family enjoying our own traditions.  


One of my favorite Christmas songs (although I'm not sure it was intended as a Christmas Song) is "Count My Blessings".  What a great song for anytime of the year!  The songs says:


When I'm worried and I can't sleep
I count my blessings instead of sheep
And I fall asleep counting my blessings
When my bankroll is getting small
I think of when I had none at all
And I fall asleep counting my blessings

I think about a nursery and I picture curly heads
And one by one I count them as they slumber in their beds
If you're worried and you can't sleep
Just count your blessings instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep counting your blessings





And now, here are a few pictures of MY blessings!  The ones I'll close my eyes tonight on this Christmas eve thinking of :) 













Merry Christmas everyone!  Count your blessings this holiday and everyday!

2 comments:

melodywedergren said...

Lana:

I just found your blog through Ciara's. The pics of Carter and Shae are darling! I'll stay posted.

Lana Lyman said...

Yes girl! Please do!!! I try to put up pics of the kids once a week :)